Youth Division – Gluten Free Brownies
Adult Division – Gluten Free Oatmeal and Flax Cranberry Cookies
King Arthur Flour must be used and recipe must be followed exactly in order to participate in this department.
Class 1: Adult Category (ages 18 and over as of Thursday Fair check-in day)
Class 2: Youth Category (ages 18 and under as of Thursday Fair check-in day)
Contestants must be a resident of Hillsborough County; one entry per person.
1. Pre-entry is not required. Entry must be turned in Thursday. An exhibitor tag, with exhibitor number, must
accompany the entry.
2. Contestant must follow recipe provided – no substitutions.
3. Contestant must bring the opened or empty bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag
when he/she submits the entry.
4. All entries must be submitted on a decorative plate for judging. Plates can be retrieved Sunday after 6pm. If not
retrieved it will become the property of the Fair.
5. Judging will be based on the following criteria: Flavor = 50 points Overall Appearance (product and presentation) = 25 points Texture = 25 points TOTAL = 100 Points
Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.