ENTER AN EXHIBIT:
We invite everyone in Hillsborough County to enter in our exhibits!!! Whether you grow your own fruits and/or vegetables, Sew, Bake, Preserve, Wood carve or Photograph. Whatever you are into, we probably have a department for you to enter. See you at the fair!!
To enter an exhibit please refer to the current fair book for rules and entry documents.
Be sure to check just before the Fair as revisions & updates might have been made to the departments & classes you are interested in.
FAIRBOOK – INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS:
- General information for All Exhibitors
- 2017 Premium Class book for All Exhibitors All Departments and Classes
- Open Classes
- Pulling events (horse, oxen, farm tractor, stock tractor, lawn tractor
- 4-H building
- 4-H animals – Information Entries are open from July 30 to August 10 through the FairEntry System. Deadline to enter is August 10.
- Camping is available only to 4-H Animal Exhibitors (camping and pass order form).
- Advance purchase discount tickets available (camping and pass order form).
- King Arthur Flour Baking Contest – Gluten-free Oatmeal and Flax Cranberry Cookies (adults) and Gluten-free Brownies (youth)
– Click here for 2017 Adult recipe
- Truck Pull Classes:
We are always looking for people willing to help out at the fair! If you would like information on Volunteering please contact anyone on the board of directors.
BE A VENDOR/CONCESSIONAIRE:
Welcome to our 2017 Vendors:
We are always looking for agricultural, working displays, and vendors! BE A SPONSOR:The Fair wishes to thank the Sponsors who help make this event successful. If you would like to become a sponsor of the fair, or would like information on becoming a sponsor, please contact anyone on the Board Of Directors. We would be happy to provide you with all the information. Review our 2017 sponsorship packet.
|Designer Kitchens & Baths|
|Kona Ice of NH|
|May-May & Papa’s Place|
|National Bath Fitter|
|Pat’s Apple Crisp|
|Son’s Chimney Service|
|Steele Hill Resorts|
|Sugar & Spice|
|The Smoke Wagon|
|Bee Field Farm|
|NH Trappers Assn|
|Hillsborough County Republican Committee|
|Gene Matras Ink Drawings|
|Hillsborough County Democratic Committee|
|Tri Town Chamber of Commerce|
|Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate|